Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice Online Form 2021
New Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 2022
- Online Form Start Date : 06/12/2021
- Online Form Last Date : 20/12/2021
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Result : Notified Soon
Age Limit As On 20/12/2021
- Minimum Age :16 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per NCL Apprentice Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the NCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Total Post : 1295
- ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- Passed ITI Exam Only for UP / MP Based Institute.
Trade Name & Total Post
|Welder GAS & Electric||88|
Selection Process Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice
1. The candidates meeting the age and the minimum eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of Application as mentioned in the Notification will only be considered eligible.
2. Based on the details filled by the candidates on the Apprenticeship Portal, with regard to their eligibility for respective trades, “Provisional merit panels” will be prepared in order of marks secured in all semesters of ITI by the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The same will be published on the official website of NCL ( www.nclcil.in ).
3. In case if two or more candidates have secured equal in marks in ITI, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference.
4. The provisionally shortlisted candidates shall have to appear along with all original documents/testimonials (as provided in Annexure A) as per the eligibility criteria notified in this Notification for scrutiny/verification of documents and testimonials at the time of joining. The date and venue for scrutiny/verification shall be notified in the official website of NCL and the candidates shall have to report accordingly.
5. In the event of failure to report with all original certificates and testimonials within the stipulated time, the candidature of such candidate shall stand cancelled.
6. At the time of joining, the physical documents/testimonials with regard to the eligibility criteria will be verified/scrutinized and the eligibility will be ascertained in terms of the provisions of the notification. In the verification/scrutiny of physical documents, if a candidate is found to have not in possession of the valid documents to support his/her eligibility as provided in the notification, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
7. Engagement of selected candidates as Apprenticeship Trainee will be subject to being found medically fit in the Company’s Medical Examination. Before engagement, candidate’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship Act 1961 (including the Amendments) and as per the pre employment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged suitable for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee.
8. The contract for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee will be issued to the successful candidates in accordance with their relative merit position after resolution of tie and being found medically fit for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee.
9. The apprenticeship contract will be signed between Apprenticeship Trainee (the Parents/Guardian in case of Minor) and General Manager (P/Rectt.), NCL and uploaded on the portal for the approval of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Bhopal. The offer of engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee will be provisional subject to approval of RDAT, Bhopal. Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice
Document For Verification
1. Marksheet/Certificate of Class 10th/8th
2. ITI Mark-sheet/Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT from recognized U.P or M.P based institutes only.
3. Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
4. Certificate of PwBD, issued by Civil Surgeon of Govt. Hospital, wherever applicable.
5. Four (04) identical passport size photographs as uploaded in the Apprenticeship Portal.
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
8. Bank Passbook
Interested Candidate Please Read Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Links For Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|