West Bengal Police Constable Online Form 2022
WB Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022
Constable & Lady Constable
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Online Form Apply 2022
- Online Form Start Date : 29/05/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 27/06/2022
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
WB Police Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation As on Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022.
West Bengal Police Constable Application Fee
- SC/ST (WB Domicile) : 20 Rs/-
- All Other (WB Domicile) : 170/- Rs
- Read Full Notification For More Info.
- Total Post : 1666
Total Seat Male & Female
West Bengal Police Constable Educational Qualification
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- (i) The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language, provided that the provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- (ii) For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 (West Ben. Act XXIV of 1961) shall be applicable.
West Bengal Police Constable Selection Process
- The posts of Constable/Lady Constable in the Kolkata Police shall be filled up on the basis of qualifying the Preliminary Written Test which will act as screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
WB Police Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
- Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying 01 (one) mark each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects :-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge : 40 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) : 30 Marks
- Reasoning : 30 Marks
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each incorrect answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each incorrect answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Preliminary Written Test. The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Written Test to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The marks obtained by a candidate in the preliminary written test will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
West Bengal Police Constable WB Police Physical Details
West Bengal Police Constable Final Written Examination
- All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The Final Written Examination will have 85 (eighty five) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 01 (one) mark each. The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language. Question of the Final Written Examination shall be from the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 10 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 25 Marks
- Reasoning and Logical Analysis – 25 Marks
West Bengal Police Constable Interview
- A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. Candidates’ ability to speak in Bengali will also be tested in his/her Interview.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Note:- If 02 (two) or more candidates secure the same total marks, their seniority in the final merit/selection list will be decided by the marks obtained by the candidates in the Final Written Examination. The one who secures higher marks in the Final Written Examination will precede in the Merit List. If the marks secured in the Final Written Examination are also the same then seniority will be determined by their age. The one older in age will find precedence in the Merit List. In case of same Date of Birth the principle of determining seniority will be decided by the Board.
How To Apply West Bengal Police Constable
- Applicants will be able to submit their application using the websites of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (https://prb.wb.gov.in); West Bengal Police (wbpolice.gov.in) or Kolkata Police (kolkatapolice.gov.in).
- Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees shall be made through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and UPI App.
Note : ये फॉर्म सिर्फ WB के निवासी के लिए ही है अन्य राज्य वाले इस फॉर्म को ना भरें
Interested Candidate Please Read Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
Important Links For West Bengal Police Constable 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Video)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|